The biggest problem when cleaning dirty carpets and upholstery is having a low-quality cleaner to do it. Without using the right chemicals for your carpets, seats – fabric in general, you’re going to spend hours and hours of work without any significant results.
That’s why I decided to share my favorite fabric cleaners with you. I’ll show you three carpet and upholstery cleaners that I think work incredibly well.
1. Chemical Guys Fabric Clean
- RESTORE FABRIC, CARPET & UPHOLSTERY LIKE NEW - Fabric Clean dissolves and removes dirt, odors, and...
- INTENSE FOAMING CLEANING POWER - Foaming action floats the particles directly to the surface of the...
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE FORMULA - While low-grade cleaners leave carpets feeling wet, promote mildew...
Chemical Guys Fabric Clean is my first choice when it comes to upholstery cleaning. Why? Well, I’ve had the best results with this Chemical Guys product.
This cleaner helped me to remove some of the toughest stains on my carpet that had been there for years. I bought it because my friend who is a professional car detailer told me about this product.
After I tried it, I was more than satisfied with the cleaning properties of this product. The best thing is that the dilution ratio is great, so you get even more of it for the price.
The process of cleaning is very simple, just dilute it to a needed ratio (mostly, I use 1:8), spray on the surface, let it sit there for 30 seconds, agitate the surface with the drill brush and extract with a carpet extractor or clean with MF cloth.
It cleans the stains, removes the odor, and leaves a nice smell in your car.
If you need just a carpet and upholstery cleaning product – You’re going to love this one!
2. CarGuys Premium Super Cleaner
- ✅ The Hype is Real! – Are you tired of using cleaners that work, but not as good as you...
- ✅ Replace your Cabinet of Chemicals! – Do you get confused by all the different types of...
- ✅ Super Clean any Surface! – This multi surface product works on absolutely every interior or...
CarGuys Premium Super Cleaner is a well-known company in the auto detailing world. They have great products, and one of their best products is this Super Cleaner.
The greatest thing about it is that it’s not just a carpet & upholstery cleaner. It’s an APC (All Purpose Cleaner) product. So, with this cleaner, you can clean more than just carpets and upholstery.
You can use this APC for the following:
- Carpet & Upholstery
- Leather & Vinyl
- Door panel, Steering Wheel, and Dashboard
- Plastic & Rubber
- Engine bay
- All types of metals
I like this cleaner because it replaces dozens of other products. Using this cleaner will make it easier for you to organize things.
However, I like to use it only on carpet & upholstery. If you are a serious detailer, you’ll need more than one product. But, if you’re a weekend warrior, this is more than enough for most cleaning jobs.
3. Armor All Oxy Magic Cleaner
- Watch the toughest stains disappear like magic
- Penetrates deep into fibers to break up tough, ground-in dirt
- Dissolves the toughest automotive stains – like mud, coffee, cola, ink, grass and motor oil
This is also one of the greatest products you can get to clean tough stains from carpets and upholstery of your car.
It has a powerful Oxygen Action, which will clean all the stains, especially if you’re using a carpet extractor. If you’re a person who doesn’t like Chemical Guys products, you should try out this product. Armor All carpet and upholstery cleaner will exceed your expectations.
Usually, Armor All doesn’t have the best products out there. They always try to make budget-friendly car detailing products. However, Oxy Magic Cleaner works like a charm and I’m happy to recommend it to everyone.